- Make some sinfully delicious tiki party mix. Any bacon lover will be thrilled to snack on this.
- Cracker Jack's aren't just for the baseball stadium. Munch on this sweet treat to get you through long afternoons at the office.
- My grandma always had candies in her purse. Make your own caramel candies, wrap them individually in wax paper, and keep a stash in your purse whenever you need to calm your sweet tooth.
- If you're trying to keep things a little healthier, cut your vegetables ahead of time, and pack them with some homemade hummus or white bean dip in tupperware.
- Stale, processed cookies from the grocery store? No thank you! Try some no-bake date cookies instead.
Do have snacks you make ahead of time?