If you have any yummy chicken leftover from making twice-glazed Asian barbecued chicken last night, why not reheat it (or leave cold) and toss it in with this light soba salad? The smokey and sweet flavors of the barbecued chicken will add some excitement to this crunchy, tangy, and easy-to-make salad.
See the recipe after the jump.
- For chicken
- 8 thin chicken cutlets (1½ pounds total)
- Salt to taste
- Canola oil for cooking
- Twice-glazed Asian barbecued chicken
- For salad
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 6 sliced scallions
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Season chicken cutlets with salt. In batches, cook in canola oil over medium-high heat until golden; slice.
- Cook soba noodles, cool, and toss with the chicken, shredded cabbage, scallions, canola oil, rice vinegar, and soy sauce, and grated fresh ginger.
- Other Asian