- Throw a cup or two of spinach into your morning smoothie. It's a subtle way to load up on nutrients to start the day.
- Make the leafy green the star of your next sandwich, like in this spinach and avocado panini.
- Use spinach as a bed for a warm entrée, such as salmon or warm artichoke and mushroom salad. It adds a layer of freshness to the dish, and as it begins to wilt from the heat, it absorbs the flavor.
- Make creamless creamed spinach, a Michelle Obama favorite.
- Try creamy chicken with spinach as a creative filling for tacos or quesadillas.
- Indulge in a fast, easy vegetarian weeknight meal, Spanish-style spinach and garbanzo beans.
- When you don't have fresh spinach on hand, the frozen version is a useful option. Enjoy it in a classic spinach artichoke dip.
How will you be eating spinach today?
Source: Flickr User dogteaknit