Tomorrow is the big day I've been waiting for all week, Super Bowl Sunday. If you were a busy-body during the week and have no idea what you are making for your friends and family, then have no fear - PartySugar is here to rescue you with a great nacho recipe. Here's what you need to pick up at your last minute run to the store:
- bag of tortilla chips
- 1 bag each of shredded pepper jack, Monterey jack, and cheddar cheese
- can of black beans
- from the produce section: tomatoes, green onions, and fresh cilantro
- desired toppers from the premade section: guacamole, salsa
- sour cream
After minimal chopping, your side can be on the coffee table in less than twenty minutes! To take a peek at the extremely easy recipe,
1 large bag nacho chips
2 cups shredded hot pepper jack cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups shredded traditional Monterey jack cheese
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
salsa, guacamole, sour cream, optional toppings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put half the chips on an oven proof platter and sprinkle with half of each cheese followed by a portion of the remaining ingredients.
- Top with the remaining chips and toppings ending with a layer of the remaining cheeses.
- Bake until the cheeses have melted about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream, if desired.