To celebrate the New Year, I thought it would be fun to hunt down a New Year's related food clip. I wasn't sure what I was going to find, but I landed on a gem. If you remember the British show Absolutely Fabulous, then you'll recall the long-running joke about how Patsy never eats. Well in a shocking New Year's twist, she actually eats something solid! It's hard to see what this "Food Thing" is, but I've got a list of things it could be!
To check out the video clip where Patsy actually eats something, as well as a list of "Food Things" you can serve at your next party, read more.
"Food Things" You Can Serve at Your Next Party
- Chips, Rice Cakes, Rice Chips, Crackers
- Cheese Chips
- Pistachios, Walnuts, Pecans, etc.
- Savory Bacon Bites
- Stuffed Mushrooms With Marsala Wine
- Endives With Blue Cheese, Grapes and Walnuts
- Peach and Mozzarella on Walnut Bread
- Pickles, Roasted Veggies
- Dates Stuffed With Goat Cheese, Walnuts and Black Pepper
So do you have any great "Food Things" you would serve?