In honor of national candy month, I thought I'd pull out a classic candy-related TV Dinner clip for us all. Do you remember the lunchtime scene in The Breakfast Club? Molly Ringwald confuses Judd Nelson with sushi, Emilio Estevez has enough food for a large family and Ally Sheedy perplexes everyone by tossing the pimento loaf out of her sandwich and replaces it with Pixy Stix and Cap'n Crunch cereal instead? If so, then have I ever got a treat for you! Not only do I have the recipe to recreate your own Pixy-Stix sandwich, but I've got the clip as well! To check it all out, read more
Pixy Stix Sandwich
From The Breakfast Club
1 slice white bread
1 slice wheat bread
2 Pixy Stix (flavored sugar in straws)
2 handfuls of Cap'n Crunch cereal
- Butter slice of white bread. You can also butter the wheat slice if you want.
- Pour contents of one pixy stix evenly onto white bread slice.
- Pour contents of one pixy stix evenly onto wheat bread slice.
- Sprinkle handfuls of Cap'n Crunch evenly onto white piece of bread. Smash cereal down with your hands.
- Repeat with wheat bread.
- Carefully put slices together, and enjoy!
- Wash it all down with a Coke!