We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up its most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Take a note from Latin America with cheese-topped corn on the cob.
- A taste test of Denny's Fried Cheese Melt yields shocking results.
- Lighter-bodied red wines are choice picks for Summer.
- Get to know Cono Italiano, the latest stateside incarnation of the pizza cone.
- Yet another recall has Tyson pulling 380,000 pounds of meat off Wal-Mart shelves.
- Dogfish Head's latest pour, Bitches Brew, honors the work of jazz musician Miles Davis.
Source: Flickr User joyosity