Tax Day Deals
- Bruegger's: Download a Facebook coupon for a $10.40 Big Bagel Bundle (a baker's dozen of bagels and two containers of cream cheese).
- Chevys: Stop by participating Chevys locations today and have two premium Herradura margaritas for $10.40 — then have the Mexican restaurant pick up the tax on your meal.
- Hooters: Wing it with 20 boneless wings for $9.99.
- McCormick & Schmick's: Enjoy an extended happy hour — complete with special-edition tax-themed cocktails — that lasts through 11 p.m. Bloody Mary tax code, anyone?
- P.F. Chang's: Score a discount of 15 percent off everything, excluding drinks or happy hour menu items.
- Sonic: Half-priced fountain drinks and slushies all day.
To see more deals — including stuff that's entirely free, no purchase required! — keep reading.
The Free Stuff
- Arby's: Get free curly fries with a coupon, available on the chain's Facebook page.
- Maggie Moo's and Marble Slap Creamery: Visit either chain between 4 and 7 p.m. and receive a free scoop of the latest yogurt (participating locations only).
- Panda Express: Like the chain on Facebook and get a free serving of the chain's new Shanghai Angus Steak.
- Cinnabon: Munch on two free mini Cinnabon rolls between 6 and 8 p.m. (no airports or travel plazas).
- Seattle's Best Coffee: Sip on a free small brewed coffee on the house. Also, enjoy SBC's new Level System coffee at home with the Great American Coffee Refund.
Free With Purchase
- Auntie Anne's: Buy one pretzel and get another free when you like the pretzel company.
- Chili's: Buy any entrée and get a free appetizer or dessert with a coupon off their website, now through April 18.
- Boston Market: With a coupon, buy an individual meal and a fountain drink, and get another free individual meal.
- White Castle: With a coupon valid through April 28, buy a chicken breast sandwich and get another for free.
Source: Flickr User Chuck Chuck Chuck