Pizza is probably my all time favorite food. I love it so much I could write a Dr. Seuss-like poem about it... or I could make one for dinner tonight, which is a little more up my alley than rhymes. For a fresh spring take on pizza, opt for one that is loaded with peppery arugula after it is baked. With the crust super crispy and two types of oozing melted cheese, this pizza is to die for. A perfect light meal when paired with a glass of white wine and a bowl of tomatoes, this pizza could also work as an appetizer for a dinner party if cut into bite sized pieces. If you love pizza like I do, and are looking for the recipe, all you have to do is
Artichoke and Arugula Pizza with Prosciutto 
From Cooking Light  magazine
1 tablespoon cornmeal
1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
2 tablespoons pesto
3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 (9-ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained
1 ounce thinly sliced prosciutto
2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups arugula leaves
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Position oven rack to lowest setting. Preheat oven to 500°.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Unroll dough onto prepared baking sheet, and pat into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle.
- Spread the pesto evenly over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over pesto.
- Place baking sheet on the bottom oven rack; bake at 500° for 5 minutes. Remove pizza from oven.
- Coarsely chop artichokes. Arrange artichokes on pizza; top with sliced prosciutto. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Return pizza to the bottom oven rack; bake an additional 6 minutes or until crust is browned.
- Place arugula in a bowl. Drizzle juice over arugula; toss gently. Top the pizza with arugula mixture.
- Cut the pizza into 4 (7 x 5-inch) rectangles; cut each rectangle diagonally into 2 wedges.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: CALORIES 419(28% from fat); FAT 13g (sat 4.4g,mono 6.4g,poly 0.6g); PROTEIN 20.1g; CHOLESTEROL 20mg; CALCIUM 265mg; SODIUM 1001mg; FIBER 5.7g; IRON 3.6mg; CARBOHYDRATE 55.3g