This week on a Thanksgiving episode of Top Chef, the Foo Fighters made a special appearance and award-winning chef and cancer survivor, Grant Achatz, was the guest judge. To discuss the episode (warning: spoilers ahead), read more.
- Grant Achatz: kind of a hottie?
- Watching the start of the quickfire, did you want the Top Chef cookbook? I did!
- Do you like white asparagus?
- Were you surprised that Leah selected the most confident chefs?
- Do you consider Ariane a cougar?
- Can you imagine cooking Thanksgiving dinner in a microwave?
- Hosea made a fruit cobbler and referred to it as not his "most proud dessert." Would you serve a mediocre dessert to the judges?
- What dish did you want to eat at Thanksgiving? I want to try Fabio's pumpkin tiramisu.
- Was it weird how the elimination challenge had no winner?
- Between Jeff, Richard, and Danny, who deserved to go home?
To learn how to dress like Padma, check out our new site, CelebStyle.