- James Beard Award, Food & Wine Best New Chef, Michelin star: what do you consider to be the highest honor a chef can receive?
- Wasn't it so nice to see Gail Simmons?!
- Isn't it refreshing to watch the chefs help one another?
- Is the scoring system fair? It seems like the chef who loses the quickfire challenge has no chance to win.
- The magic guy: creepy or cool?
- Was Mark Peel flirting with Anita Lo at the grocery store?
- First Gail, then Tom, did you hope Padma would make a cameo, too? I did!
- Did the chefs portray their words — mystery, surprise, illusion, spectacle — accurately?
- Has Bravo's ad placements worn off on you? I kind of wish I had a bunch of those Glad tupperwares...
- Didn't Anita look miserable when she won?
Like us on Facebook
After a week hiatus, Top Chef Masters was back last night with Douglas Rodriguez, John Besh, Anita Lo, and Mark Peel competing for their respective charities. Eggs, magic, Tom Colicchio, and Doogie Howser played supporting roles. Did you watch? Want to discuss the episode? Keep reading.