Although there's been speculation about the winner of Top Chef Masters, the second episode was full of its own excitement. Competitors from Top Chef season 2 were judges for a vending machine quickfire and the contestants, who included Elizabeth Falkner and Wylie Dufresne, had to create a tropical island themed meal fit for the creators of Lost. Did you watch? Let's discuss when you
- Do you think the term "molecular gastronomy" sounds sexy?
- How fabulous is Elizabeth Falkner? She's my hometown girl and I can't help but love her!
- Wasn't it refreshing to see the season 2 competitors as judges?
- Kelly Choi: has she grown on you or does she seem like Padma's cheap imitation? And why does she not eat anything?
- Whose food looked the best to you?
- How do you feel about the judges? I still miss Tom, Padma, and Gail.
- Were the masters meaner when they judged previous seasons of Top Chef?
- I don't know how I feel about the star system. Do you think it's fair? It seems like whoever wins the quickfire is a shoo-in to win the whole thing.
- Overall, what did you think of the second episode?