I'm bummed: The person I was rooting for was asked to leave during last night's episode of Top Chef. After the remaining six cheftestants were treated to a decadent lunch at guest judge Eric Ripert's New York City restaurant, Le Bernardin, they were asked to recreate a dish. Did you catch the show? To discuss in more depth (warning spoilers ahead),
- Is Carla underestimated?
- Have you ever filleted a fish?
- How did you feel about Leah giving up on the quickfire challenge?
- How did the chefs look dressed in their finest at lunch?
- Do you think the chefs knew they would be cooking at Le Bernardin?
- Did Jamie have a disadvantage because her dish was the only one that Eric did not taste?
- Was Stefan's dish the easiest to recreate?
- Were you surprised to see Jamie go when she cooked her fish correctly and Hosea and Leah did not?
- Did Bravo keep around Leah and Hosea because they hoped more romantic sparks would fly between the couple?
- With only five cheftestants left, who will win?