We were down to the wire on last night's episode of Top Chef. With only 5 cheftestants left, they were truly put to the test in the final New York City elimination. Each had to make a special dish for a world-renowned culinary figure. Want to discuss the details? Well please (warning: spoilers ahead)
- Why hasn't Fabio won a quickfire challenge?
- Was this the longest quickfire challenge? They had an entire hour to make eggs!
- What would be your last supper?
- Were you glad to see Harold the winner of season 1, during the commercial break? I was!
- Is Stefan overly confident?
- Whose last supper dish was the weakest? Whose was the strongest?
- Was Fabio the unfair winner? After all, his dish — roast chicken, potatoes, and salad — was an easy, home-style dinner.
- Was Tom especially hard on the cheftestants during judges' table?
- Are you surprised Carla made it this far?
- Who are your picks for the final three? I'll start: Stefan, Hosea, and Carla.
- Are you excited for the final in New Orleans? I can't wait!