The final six chefs started things off by cooking breakfast in bed for their fearless hostess and her celebrity chef friend Nigella Lawson. For the elimination challenge, each contestant created a dish for a party, drawing inspiration from different casinos on the strip. Who was playing to win? Let's talk about it when you
- I love how Nigella said Eli's dish "would be" good hangover food — you know, in theory. Whose quickfire dish would you want to eat if you were hungover?
- How did you feel about Nigella as a guest judge?
- What casino do you think would be hardest to base a dish around?
- Kevin's dish looked great, but can anyone explain what it had to do with the Mirage?
- Why do you think Jennifer has seemingly lost so much of her confidence?
- With all the focus on Bryan's son and family life, did you think he might get kicked off?
- Isn't it odd that the remaining guys are sharing a room? Shouldn't they be able to spread out by now?
- What was up with the wind in that party venue?
- Are buffalo wings something you associate with New York City? What iconic NYC food would you riff on in Michael's position?
- How do you feel about who won and lost?
Photo courtesy of Bravo