Water is essential and expected at every get-together, but that doesn't mean it has to be boring. Next time you host a party (or even a wedding), bring some color and flavor into your pitcher of water with lots of ice and fresh fruit! See our favorite fruity combinations below.The next time you host a party, consider some of these flavor combinations for your water:
- Fresh mint and sliced lemons.
- Sliced green apples and oranges.
- Quartered strawberries and fresh mint.
- Raspberries and sliced grapefruit.
- Tangerines and blueberries.
- Sliced oranges and fresh rosemary.
What combinations of fruit do you put in your water?
Source: Flickr User DeeJayTee23