- Add a teaspoon of grapefruit zest to your baked goods. Try this technique next time you make muffins, cupcakes, pound cake, or even sugar cookies!
- Add a few tablespoons of grapefruit juice to your basic powdered-sugar icing for added tangy flavor.
- Try out the latest trend to hit the food blogs: broiled grapefruits!
- Segment your grapefruit and add to winter salads for bright, juicy flavor.
- And, of course, use freshly squeezed grapefruit juice in cocktails, like the Freshly Pressed, the Salty Dog, or grapefruit mimosas.
What are your favorite ways to enjoy grapefruit?
Source: Flickr User Dan Zen