In case you've been in a daze, you've probably figured out that we were in high wedding mode here at Sugar HQ. Over the last few weeks PartySugar and I have been talking about wedding food, favors, centerpieces, and more. In case you missed out here's our wedding planning mania round up:
- The big event was PartySugar's wedding plan. If you're looking for some inspiration, or are planning on throwing your own/hosting a friend's, be sure to check those articles out. She's covered everything from handmade invites to signature cocktails.
- Every year wedding cakes get more and more extravagant, here are some of the big wedding cake trends for 2007, as well as a cupcake one that is catching on each year and a Hostess creation that could suit the right couple too.
- Once you have your dream cake visualized, how do you go about finding it? Don't miss out on these tips on finding the perfect wedding cake. It's a two part story and here's part one and here's part two.
- What would a wedding be without flowers? We visit a busy florist's studio to give you the lowdown on what to look for.
- Wedding programs can help the guests know who's who and when things are happening - while wedding placecards will help them figure out where to sit.
- Once your guests are seated, will they be having a buffet, station or sit-down meal?
- What's a groom's cake and do you need one?
- InStyle Weddings magazine has a great feature on celebrity chef Tyler Florence's wedding.
- And finally, don't miss these creative ideas for wedding favors.