- This year's crop of Beaujolais Nouveau turns out to be very good — that is, if you can find it. — Wall Street Journal
- Property owners and city officials are embroiled in a street fight with food trucks. — Washington Post
- If you're already tired of mashed potatoes, try stirring up some potatoes O'Brien. — Chicago Tribune
- How to select your pick of persimmons, which are at their peak. — San Francisco Chronicle
- Today, there's little stigma surrounding daytime drinking. — New York Times
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan jumps on the Washington wine bandwagon. — Los Angeles Times
Source: Flickr User machu.