We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- In the wake of the recession, family-owned pizza parlors  may be among the last bastion of thriving businesses.
- Cheez-It introduces the new Scrabble Junior Cracker .
- The USDA hires sustainable agriculture expert Kathleen Merrigan  to take the post of deputy secretary.
- Get to know sciacchetrà , Cinque Terre's most notable dessert wine.
- Michigan is providing a tax credit to help a local brewery with production of a proposed Kid Rock-branded beer .
- What parameters exist for food that's labeled "all natural" ?