We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- The money-saving technique of splitting food has become ubiquitous at restaurants.
- When life gives you snow, make snowfall ice cream.
- In time for Easter, McDonald's UK has introduced the Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry.
- Could partial vegan diets become the latest trend?
- Over a decade, college food preferences have transformed as much as fashion fads.
- Get acquainted with kaya, a specialty Asian jam made from coconut milk.