We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up its most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Bordeaux producer Chateau Lafite has begun developing vineyards in China.
- Marry Peeps with crackers and chocolate, and you'll wind up with S'Meeps.
- In PETA's latest campaign, Cloris Leachman dons a stunning red leaf lettuce gown.
- Camilla and Prince Charles were spotting sipping Cabernet Sauvignon on a recent trip to a Chilean vineyard.
- Get acquainted with Boucher Blue, an earthy, sweet blue cheese handmade in Quebec.
- Behold Momofuku's steaming Volcano, a gargantuan knish with Gruyere, bacon, onions, and mornay sauce.