We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Chantelle Pabros, sommelier of Chicago's L20, suggests the best wine pairings for burgers.
- Have you ever experienced pine nut mouth?
- A few pointers on improving your basic knife skills.
- The CoffeeMeister's advice for brewing exceptional French press coffee.
- The world's first bite-sized melon, the pepquiño, is coming stateside.
- Ritz crackers make a surprisingly suitable fruit substitute in a mock apple pie.