- What does one make when Rachael Ray comes to dinner?
- Why restaurant servers don't really want diners to call them by name.
- Aussie javaholics re-create the Mona Lisa with 3,604 cups of coffee.
- How would you feel about an eatery that caters to conservative politics?
- Six wine varietals you've never heard of — until now.
- What brews should the president pour for other diplomatic situations?
Like us on Facebook
We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds: