- How to make a classic potato salad that's light on the calories and right on the money.
- Why you should always ask your server for his or her recommendations.
- Sullivan University boasts the world's first personal chef diploma program.
- Bright-eyed idea: make reverse iced coffee with milk and frozen coffee cubes.
- What food do you hate that everyone else loves?
- Molten chocolate cake gets a Summer splash with the addition of grated zucchini.
We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
Image Source: Getty