We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- One server on why there's nothing more ambiguous than a 15 percent tip.
- Will a new restaurant prototype breathe life into Shoney's?
- Julia Child's former kitchen is ironically occupied by a vegetarian animal-rights activist.
- Grilled mango with balsamic vinegar makes a satisfying and sophisticated dessert.
- Let the Wheel of Lunch decide your next midday meal.
- Daniel sommelier Raj Vaidya talks wine and duck pairings.
Source: Flickr User avlxyz