- One Chinese farmer has reportedly grown more than 10,000 buddha-shaped pears.
- Doggie bag duties: do they belong to the server or the customer?
- The Skinny Chef makes a healthier and cheaper version of her favorite lobster roll.
- Give pizza a different kind of pizzazz with a polenta crust.
- One Welsh municipality renames iconic dessert Spotted Dick to Spotted Richard.
Like us on Facebook
We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds: