We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Caesar's, the Tijuana joint credited for inventing the Caesar salad, has closed.
- Former 007 Roger Moore boycotts anything foie gras — including friends who eat it.
- Luggage-themed cakes are looking to be the next big dessert trend.
- Doctors discover a Wendy's plastic utensil in one man's lung.
- A taste of the elusive churros from Rick Bayless's newest street-ery, XOCO.
- The dirty little secrets of the restaurant industry that may make you never want to eat out again.
Source: Flickr User stu_spivack