We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Twi-Hards might be let down by Burger King's New Moon promotions.
- Should a server ever comment on how much you've eaten?
- New Bravo show Chef Academy is not only grating, but also hard to understand.
- For a healthier tailgate, make baked jalapeño poppers instead.
- Another 10 dirty restaurant tricks you might be scared to learn about.
- Would you eat a dessert made with Viagra?