We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Food giant Monsanto has introduced a gentler breed of onion to the market.
- Mini red velvet cheesecake bites are sweet, all-natural, and portion-controlled.
- Campbell's Soup has just plucked a former CIA dean to be its new executive chef.
- India put the kibosh on plans to sell genetically-modified eggplant.
- One KFC store is offering $500 worth of grilled chicken to anyone who can recover its stolen bronze of Colonel Sanders.
- Would you buy umami in a tube?
Image Source: Getty