We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- An ode to the comforting power of the crinkle cut French fry .
- Recession Red  — at the unbelievable price of $3.99 — is secretly delicious.
- Customizable and affordable homemade granola  makes for a foolproof edible gift.
- Can you guess from this produce list which ones are fruits  and which ones are vegetables?
- Is there a difference between the grains farro and spelt ?
- In an economic recession, one restaurant's menu  takes on an interesting twist.