We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Why spend a fortune on butter when you can make your own?
- A rundown on the glassware you need to bring out the best of beer, wine, and spirits.
- Price isn't always the determining factor when it comes to selecting rich, sweet rums.
- Trend predictions for the world of wine in 2009.
- Master the candymaking basics with the help of The Christmas Candy Book.
- The reso-scalping market is one that's still raging despite the economic downturn.