We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Take a tour of Mexico City's San Angel Market.
- Comfort food reaches new heights with this cheesy sausage potato mountain.
- Noilly Prat, makers of dry vermouth — a crucial component in the popular dry martini — will change its US formula.
- PETA's now lobbying to replace the word "fish" with "sea kittens."
- This red velvet Nikon is the most delectable camera that I've ever seen.
- With no change in the number of diners eating out, you'd think an economic downturn didn't exist.