We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Take a virtual trip to Romanengo Fu Stefano, one of Genoa's oldest candy factories.
- The world's oldest person credits bacon as the reason for her long life.
- What do you think of Tropicana's new logo and packaging?
- Died: Alan Geisler, the man who invented red onion sauce for New York hot dogs.
- A new study suggests men may be better at controlling their food cravings than women.
- Americans should beware this list of potentially fraudulent foods.