- Toss up raw, unsalted almonds with salt, black pepper, olive oil, and your favorite herbs and spices and roast them at 375° Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes for a savory snack.
- Toast almonds in a pan over medium-high heat to get maximum flavor, then add them into any salad.
- Keep a bag of sliced almonds in your freezer and add them to your morning oatmeal or sprinkle over pancakes for extra crunch and flavor.
- Make your own almond milk, dry the leftover solids, and use them in baked goods!
- If you're looking for a truly homemade challenge, grind them into a meal and use them in French macarons.
What's your favorite way to enjoy almonds?
Source: Flickr User mynameisharsha