- Make homemade mayonnaise. Or better yet, the garlic mayonnaise that is known as aioli. Serve alongside steamed artichokes.
- Make ice cream. The base for most ice cream recipes requires egg yolks.
- Make Caesar salad. The classic Caesar dressing calls for egg yolk to emulsify the remaining ingredients.
- Make zabaglione. This elegant and sophisticated dessert combines egg yolks with sugar and sparkling wine.
- Make crème brûlée or any other custard-based dessert. Like ice cream, this smooth and cool treat has a base that consists of egg yolks.
How do you use up leftover egg yolks? Share your suggestions below!
Sources: Shutterstock and Anna Monette Roberts