- Congrats to mandiesoh, March's top talker! She's won herself a YumSugar T-shirt. If you're the top talker in April, you will too. Also, registered users will now see 10 posts per page instead of 5. What are you waiting for? Sign up now!
- PartySugar made a delicious Red Velvet Cake and a luscious Lime Tart, while I copped out and made a few experimental phyllo breadsticks. Maybe next time I'll try making this pie with live birds baked inside. Actually I'll probably pass on that one...
- Know someone who's preggers? Why not throw them a festive baby-shower? You can decorate with beautiful ranunculus flowers.
- Find yourself wanting to know more about San Francisco's North Beach? Why not take a walking tour with GraceAnn Walden, one of San Francisco's top foodies?
- April is apparently national grilled cheese month, and Wednesday was actually national grilled cheese day.
- Don't forget, you can get free ice cream and burritos next week (but not together or on the same day).
- I am looking forward to trying this one: sparkling vodka hits US shores.
- Want to eat like Monica, Rachel and Phoebe do? Try Il Sole's recipe for shrimp linguine.
- In interesting food news:
- And finally, what do you do if you can't cook?
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners