- The Oscars were last Sunday, and so we started the week off with recaps of both the star-studded Vanity Fair After-Party and the Wolfgang Puck catered Governor's Ball.
- Speaking of Wolfgang, I hope none of you were at those (possible) Hepatitis A exposed events.
- The Oscars weren't the only event with a red carpet this week. Be sure to check out all of our favorite celebrity chefs on their way to the Food TV awards. Don't miss Gallery 1 and Gallery 2.
- PartySugar is starting up a wine club. This week she's planning her wine club's first meeting and you can too! Be sure to check out her savvy tips and handy printable tasting notes worksheet.
- This week also marked the start of our Ultimate Bar, as well as PartySugar's Super Special Occasions group. Join and put pictures of your big events!
Although sugar artist Michelle Wibowo is incredibly talented, this has got to be the creepiest cake I've ever seen. I have a feeling it won't make it on to my 52 weeks of baking list like these flourless peanut butter bars did.
- Don't miss these Off to Market recaps: Tea time and commuter's breakfast as well as the new challenges: butter bell and host's gift.
- Right now we want to know what's your favorite fruit, favorite meal of the day, and how far in advance you plan a party.
- Finally, be sure to see all of our South Beach Wine & Food Festival coverage. We've got drinks with Top Chef judges & finalists, celebrity chefs doing book signings, and more cooking demos.
- There's tasty food on the TV! This time it's a rack of lamb with cherry glaze that was seen in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.