- This week we switched over from Passover planning (be sure to check out the pics) and headed into Easter mode. We even had ideas for both an Easter brunch or dinner. Oh and let us know what your favorite Easter candy is.
Food & Wine magazine announced their Best New Chefs of 2007 and held a big party to celebrate. The past year's best new chefs and several members of the Top Chef brigade ended up catering the soiree.
- Burger King surprised everyone and announced a new welfare policy.
- I decided to treat the office with these cute springtime lemonade cupcakes.
- Eggs eggs eggs. We had tips on how to boil them, poach them and even how to transport them.
- Got a keen eye for design? Pepsi is challenging customers to design a new can for them. The winner could get $10k.
- Friends called and they're on their way? Don't fret, we've got some simple plans for an impromptu dinner party.
- One of my favorite celebrities on the planet, Alton Brown, wins a Peabody Award.
- There was also chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Don't miss the review of Chuao ChocoPods, the world's first chocolate billboard, or the giant creme egg.
- And finally, we gave away a YumSugar Tee, you can win one next (submit something to the Savory Sights Group, winners will be chosen at random). Don't feel like playing along? Check out our brand new YumSugar Store where you can buy shirts, aprons, tote bags, coffee mugs and more!