- This week we've been enjoying all things salad - including the difference between greens, two types of Caesar salads, a warm goat cheese salad, and how to make perfect salads.
- This week also found us planning Molly's pup Oliver a super-fun puppy paw-ty. Check out our ideas and throw your own pooch a festive party!
- If you've got time to lounge around and read, be sure to look through our summer reading selection. We'll be posting a new book every day in August.
- Don't miss out on these August Must Haves.
- Even though we've been celebrating all summer, Thursday was actually National Ice Cream Sandwich Day.
- Speaking of national days, Friday was National Watermelon Day.
- In reality tv news: I'm surprised by who got kicked off of Top Chef and I'm surprised by Gordon Ramsay's soft side.
- Twenty-six people love ice cream and want to tell you all about it. These twenty-six folks sure know how to work their way into my heart.
- I went to the garlic festival and ate pickled garlic, chocolate garlic, garlic fries, garlic ice cream, garlic chicken, garlic corn, well... you get the idea.
- Although the filling in this deep dish lemon tart was absolutely smashing, I can't help but wonder what would happen if I could somehow smash it together with Twinkle's Swedish Strawberry Cake.
- And finally, in one of the strangest things I saw all week: Christopher Walken teaches you how to cook a chicken.
Around The Web