The other day a friend, who recently got back from Armenia, told me about a delicious treat she experienced on her trip. At first I was a little grossed out when she described the potato chip, mozzarella, and ketchup nachos. However, I took her word for it and decided to make my own. The result, a gooey mess of crunch, cheese, and sauce, is shockingly good. They're the perfect after-school or late-night snack. To look at the seriously simple recipe,
- 1 small bag of potato chips (recommended: Lay's)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Arrange a layer of chips on a microwaveable plate. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Top with remaining chips and the rest of the cheese.
- Microwave on high for 30-45 seconds.
- Squirt on ketchup and enjoy!
Makes 1 plate of nachos.
- Snacks, Cheese
- Mediterranean/Middle Eastern