August is a bittersweet month - it's definitely still summertime, but you know that Fall is just around the corner. To help you squeeze as much as you can out of your summer, we've come up with a list of things you must have in order to survive. Sure you don't actually need any of these, but you know you gotta have them!
- First up is this awesome European bistro inspired French Fry Holder from Williams-Sonoma. It's $16 and comes complete with a porcelain "paper" ramekin - talk about adorable!
- These colorful acrylic tumblers and bowls will jazz up all of your backyard shindigs. Imagine them full of ice cream and other delights! Prices start at $48 for a set of 6.
- These new all-natural Popchips are super flavorful and contain half the fat. Bathing suit weather is still here, so watch what you eat, but make sure it tastes good! I recommend the potato chips over the rice or corn. A case of 12 bags will cost you $29.88.
- Protect all of your cookbooks with a modern cookbook stand. This wood and acrylic one from Luciano Lorenzatti costs $27.50 and comes complete with a built-in measurement conversion table.
- Even though July was National Ice Cream month, there's still time to perfect your own frozen concoction. This Big Chill Ice Cream Maker will make hard ice cream in just 40 minutes and the lemon yellow color is perfect to chase away those "fall's approaching" blues. Available for $199.99.