Earlier this week, we offered some wedding advice for finding a gift registry that's right for you, but even with our recommendations, there are so many stores to choose from. So, we've compiled a list of our favorite registries — for the most part, nationwide retail outlets with standalone stores, call centers, and online sites to suit all of your guests' needs. We also took stock of shops with a wide selection of products and convenient perks and benefits. To see the list of our favorites (in no particular order), read more.
- Williams-Sonoma: This tried-and-true kitchen store favorite boasts a thank you note manager, a solid return policy, and a 10 percent discount on items both remaining in your registry and outside it.
- Target: Despite your income bracket, you can't go wrong at this ubiquitous store, which proffers a huge assortment of practical, everyday items at bargain prices. Guests can shop online with a Target or an Amazon account.
- Crate & Barrel: This 160-store chain boasts a 10 percent completion discount on registries — and that includes furniture. Anytime an item is purchased or added, all changes, whether online, in store, or over the phone, will be reflected within a short window of 15 minutes or less.
- Macy's: This national network of department stores is everywhere in the United States and offers a number of perks, including a charity donation program, completion rewards of 10 percent off, and a Registry Star Rewards program, which rewards purchases in the form of a Macy's Gift Card.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Aside from being practical and everywhere, this store offers a registry incentive program where you can register for or complete certain sets and get other items free. Need help? That's available anytime through the store's call center.
- Bloomingdale's: For a range of timeless kitchen pieces and fun kitchen gadgets, sign up for this high-end retailer, which pairs you with a personal registry consultant and also provides a 10 percent completion program and donations to charity.
- Sur La Table: Everything your kitchen ever wanted can be found at this culinary haven, which carries specialty items like DeLonghi grills, John Boos cutting boards, and Le Creuset cookware.
- Kohl's: This registry ups the ante with a completion program offering 15 percent off, as well as announcement cards that give guests discounts on in-store purchases.
- Neiman Marcus: Head here for the gold standard of gift registries, where you can choose from a massive selection of formal tabletop items. Gift packaging is complimentary on bridal registry purchases.
- Cooking.com: If you want to go virtual, you can find everything and anything kitchen at this one-stop online shop, which has an extreme selection of 80,000 products and a 10 percent off completion program.
Brides-to-be, where have you registered? Let us know if you have any other recommendations!