I don't know about you guys, but this week just flew by...
- First of all (toot! toot!) we were nominated for a Blogger's Choice Award - please help us out by voting! Thanks!
- Food Network finally aired their Food Network Awards. I watched the whole thing and I want my time back. So does Anthony Bourdain.
- Wedding themed posts started back up, this time PartySugar went above and beyond by planning an entire wedding, including these lovely handmade wedding invitations and tips on making a signature drink.
- When I wasn't hanging out with The Amateur Gourmet and some other fantastic food bloggers, I slaved away in my kitchen and made some chocolate on chocolate topped with chocolate cupcakes as well as a steak and ale pie.
- While PartySugar found herself on an adventure in vegetarianism.
- Will fast food ever look like the picture? Check out this comparison of fast food ads vs the real deal.
- This week the stars aligned in some weird way and we were blessed with three Guess Who? challenges.
- Don't forget, tomorrow's Earth Day. PartySugar even came up with a wild drink for you to celebrate with.
- And finally, we launched our first big food challenge - and it's an American Idol food challenge at that! I can't wait to see what you come up with!