In case you've been under a rock, and have been missing out on all of our Pre-Oscar Coverage, you'll know that we've been spotlighting what the stars will be eating, recipes you can make for your own Oscar party, recipes that are inspired by Oscar-nominated films, drinks that are appropriate, and just about everything else you need to get your foodie self ready for Hollywood's biggest night.
And although we think we've cooked up some fantastic ideas for you, there are a bunch of other ideas out there. So let's have a look at what everyone else is doing.
To see what other sites have up their Oscar sleeves,
- Even with all the options you're still not sure what to serve? Here are five themed menus, one for each best picture nominee. I probably won't serve it, but I'd love to chow down on Little Miss Sunshine inspired chicken, salad, waffle cups and ice cream! - Epicurious
- Instead of planning an Oscar themed party, why not pick just one of the Best Picture nominees and plan around it? For example, you could be inspired by The Queen and have a royal motif with British flags and English tea. - PartyShelf
- Here's another menu for each best picture nominee. I love how diverse the menu for Babel is. - All Recipes
- Yet another ingenious menu for the the big night. I love that they've gone with Wolfgang Puck's Couscous Salad. Not only is this an homage to Babel, but it's a nod to Wolfgang too (he does the menu for the Governor's Ball. - MaryClaire
- If the Oscars gave out food awards, who would win? - Fredericksburg.com
- It looks like most of the menus have been planned around the movies, but this stands out because it's planned around the actors/actresses. - Sunset