Originally we had only intended to write one Peep-related post this Easter. Just one. A little guy that you could read and hang on to and chuckle about. However one turned to two, and two turned to three, and three could actually turn to four, five, six and seven. But instead of inundating you with Peeps posts, I've decided to round a bunch of my favorites into one list. Here we go!
- A brilliant yellow dress made from Peeps.
- You have to love the Peep-igiri Bento box. You can use the Peeps marshmallow maker molds to make your own! Thanks to Candyblog for this one.
- Speaking of Candyblog, check out these Peeps Mash Ups like Peep Rocks (Peeps and Pop Rocks).
- Even ABC News is into Peeps. Take a Peep at this video they've put together (sorry, that was their pun, not mine). Thanks to natalie for this link!
- Chef Jason Wilson of Crush in Seattle has created a menu with Peeps. Menu items include Peep fondue, green "eggs" and ham, Peep-crusted foie gras, Peep macaroni and cheese, and Peep-otatoes.
- Peeps could be considered a miracle of science, check out this Peep research facility to learn more.
- Fun moments of Rock N Roll History reenacted by Peeps.
- And finally this one is for all of my Peeps in Sacramento, enjoy your tenth annual Peep Off - how have I still never been? For those of you who don't know, the folks have an as many as you can eat without puking contest - I believe the current record was set by Dennis Gross in 1999 with 81 Peeps.