While some might have tuned in to Masters of Sex simply because of the title, we showed up for a big dose of incredible 1950s style. The new Showtime series, which follows two characters known as the pioneers in the science of human sexuality, is full of dramatic designs and rich hues. Inspired by the fantastic set photos, we found home decor pieces to help you get the look. Let someone else be the masters of sex — we are masters of design!
- Wall sculpture ($279, originally $400): Imagine the impression this abstract piece — made of intersecting rods and colored rectangles — will make when guests come over.
- Mirrored cabinet ($526): The etched door design on this cabinet makes for some seriously stylish storage.
- Smartphone dock ($48): Thanks to its phone-charging powers, this vintage phone is actually useful.
Keep reading to get the entire look!
- Floor candleholder ($535, originally $1,069): This isn't just any candlestick — at 54 inches tall, it's guaranteed to be a standout piece.
- Printed pillow ($69): The apple-stem print will instantly punch up any ol' couch.
- Aqua chair ($1,695): Colorful cushions meet mod legs for a chair with major retro flair.
- Martini glass ($185): Bottoms up! The red cup and angular stem are just two reasons to love this martini glass.
- Table lamp ($360): Keep reading or writing into the wee hours, thanks to this sleek cast-metal lamp.
- Wool rug ($951, originally $1,910): Add a touch of vintage glamour to your floor with this graphic piece.
- Ball clock ($375): Equal parts fun and fashionable, this orange addition would look great in just about any room.