I have a collection of vintage muffin tins that I adore but rarely get around to actually baking in. Is this the case at your house, too? Maybe it's time to take the muffin tins out of the kitchen and transfer them to another part of your home. Take a look at a few ideas for using them around the house.
- Use tins for organizing jewelry.
- Use them for molds for handmade bars of soap.
- Organize sewing pins and other supplies with a tin.
- Try a muffin tin for organizing bits and bobs in your junk drawer.
- Use it inside an office desk drawer for holding paper clips and other supplies.
- Use it to make round crayons out of old ends of crayons for your art projects.
- If you don't have a toolbox, store screws, nails, and picture hanging hardware in a muffin tin.
- Use a tin for organizing garden seeds or bulbs when you're ready for planting.
Have another idea for using muffin tins? Share it in the comments!