Thanks for the informative green-living articles. I love being able to find information like that. You mentioned that if anyone was interested in touring a green home, to let you know. Well, I'm interested!!
I live just outside of Boston, and I wouldn't be surprised if there is a green home open for public viewing and what not. But I'm not sure. Could you possibly direct me to a great place? If there is one? Thanks again!
I was able to track down a number of great options for you in the Boston area.
To see the rest of my response, just read more.
- You can tour Nexus, a green living and green building showcase in Boston.
- You can check out the Going Green Expo on February 2nd and 3rd.
- Go take a look at Rollins Square.
- Green Homes Northeast is another great resource.
- Sage Farm is a solar home in Concord, Massachusetts.
I hope this list helps you find a great home to tour! Do any Bostonians have additional suggestions?