CasaSugar Community member SLDIZZ of the Assisted Living group is looking for some cheap ($250 or less) mirrored furniture (side tables/chests). "I am obsessed with some Horchow pieces," she says, like this Claudia Mirrored Chest ($719), but they are still way over her budget.
SLDIZZ, you've come to the right place! I'm a diehard mirrored furniture fan, and like you, I can't bring myself to splurge on Horchow's pieces. To see some great resources for affordable mirrored furniture, read more.
- Pier 1's Hayworth Collection includes a mirrored chest, nightstand, vanity and mirror, vanity bench, jewelry armoire, lingerie chest, bedside chest, headboard, and footboard, which are all on sale ranging from $80 to $600. Very affordable, but they look expensive to me! The Hayworth Nightstand ($180) will probably suit your purposes well.
- Target is also a great resource for mirrored furniture. The website is tricky though, because some items are listed as "glass," not mirror (even though they are). But, the items I have found that I think will suit you are the Glass Accent Table ($90), the Mirrored Side Table ($90), and the Cinema Side Table ($330).
- The Cinema Side Table and a few other mirrored tables, manufactured by Bailey Street, were actually just for sale on members-only sample sale site One Kings Lane. They've probably sold out by now, so it's a good idea to register and keep an eye out for similar offerings there in the future.
- You should also check out your local HomeGoods for mirrored furniture pieces.
- Or, if you're feeling crafty, you can DIY your own mirrored furniture.
Does anyone else have any resources for affordable mirrored furniture to suggest? Please share in the comments!